About The Vauxhall Surgery – Our Charter
The Vauxhall Surgery strives to give the highest quality care to all its practice population and to create a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere for all of our patients, with many of the staff preferring to be addressed by their first names. It is our goal to become a centre of excellence and to deal with the challenges of the changing face of the NHS with a positive approach in order to deliver the best possible outcomes.
What We Will Do For You:
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Assure you of an absolute right to confidentiality in all medical matters and the right to information and answers to all questions about your health
- Give you information on the services we offer
- Give you the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff
- Provide you with emergency care when you need it
- Refer you to a consultant when your GP thinks it necessary
- Give you access to your medical records subject to the limitations of the law
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our service
If we fail to meet these standards please tell us.
What You Can Do For Us:
- Treat us with respect and courtesy at all times
- Tell us if you are unsure about the treatment we are offering you
- Request out-of-hours calls only in a genuine acute emergency
- Allow 48 working hours for repeat prescriptions
- Please keep your appointments made for any special clinic and let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an appointment
- Telephone after 11.30am for results of investigations or other queries
- Try to help yourself by taking sensible lifestyle measures
- Let us know when you change your name, address or telephone number
Complaints or Suggestions
If you have any suggestions or if you are unhappy with any aspect of the practice please contact Chris Frawley, by phone or in writing.